THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU!
So, it’s been quite the YEAR.
I can’t believe I’ve made it through a year of blogging. Woot to that!
So a recap: It’s been a year of:
- Spell checks (which probably led to more spell checks)
- Writing and re-writing..then re-writing the re-write
- Deleting. Usually that was permanent. But the good old Macbook gives me the command Z option when one screws it up.
- Wondering whether or not to hit PUBLISH on that post you thought might send others straight away from the blog. Then hitting Publish and having an immediate panic attack. Take me as I am, or leave me, that’s my new motto.
- Questioning goals, life, etc. (I think that’s pretty normal).
- Pondering whether or not to keep blogging. I went through a blog “break-down” at some point, I think it was when I was posting more then 3 up to 5 times a week.( Now wonder I was going to throw my spatula out the window!)
Or because all of YOU my dear lovelies, you keep me going.
THANK YOU for making me feel loved, allowing me to obsess over food, health, more food, now yoga…and laughing with me or even at me (after all, it’s best to be able to laugh at one self, especially when it’s a snort laugh).
So, what’s up for grabs here? Well, if you caught a glimpse of the Granola Globes (I can’t stop saying that) then you’ll know there was an ingredient that I love. SPELT FLAKES. I’ve used them a few times here, and they’re a great grain (yup,I really typed that). I might even toss in another bonus to the winner, not sure yet.
I’m cool like that.
Here’s the details and what you should get a move on doing. I will be using the Random Generator to choose the winner.
So how do you enter? Select one or more of the entry options below. Leave a separate comment for each entry. A winner will be selected at random next Wednesday, November 2nd by 12 pm EST.
- Entry method: Fill out the form below so that I have a way of contacting you. (p.s. this is private information and your personal email will not be shared with others).
THEN, Just leave me a comment below. Yes, it’s that simple! Perhaps you’ll answer this,”What has been the most memorable moment this past year? (whether you’re a blogger or just have something to share). Or just a friendly comment, why you love me (kidding?!), why you want to win, or just a Howdy!
NOTE: This giveaway is a personal undertaking. Why? Cause I want you to try Spelt. Ha. Well, really it’s just fun. Nobody but my lonesome is involved, sponsors, affiliates, or the Eden brand. (I should let them know though eh?).
SO, I hope you have enjoyed a year of blogging, my free love, lots of food chat, and other stuff that has hopefully had you salivating over a beet, starting an exercise routine, or simply inspired you in some way.