Thank You to The Sweethearts from the Little Yellow Kitchen http://thelittleyellowkitchen.wordpress.com
for my first Stylish Blog Award!!! These girls have a healthy attitude about eating that’s right up my alley. Simple Recipes unite!
In order to fulfill the duties of this prestigious award I must:
1. Make a post & link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
7 THINGS about ME:
- I was a wedding singer. Yeah, don’t make fun. Okay, make fun. A friend of mine used to call me the singing dietitian. And I got up at my own wedding and hijacked the mic from the lead singer. My Family=Partridge Family. Most of us sing or play an instrument or two.
- I know who Snookie is.
- I used to hate veggies. Mom always told me to eat them, but I think I hid them in a napkin at the table, or Benji (our golden retriever ate them), Can you imagine?
- I love cupcakes and secretly want to open a bakery. Why not? It’s because they’re cute and pretty.
- I sing in my car. For some reason people stare at me when I do this. I don’t care, it’s my only outlet for singing right now. Katy Perry anyone?
- I have no idea how to drive a stick shift and can’t learn from my husband who is a driving enthusiast and all around car guy.
- I listen to pop music, glee, David guetta and some real guedo type music when I workout. So that makes me a closet guedo. Whatever gets me moving for an hour!
There ya have it! Seven things you probably didn’t know about me. I hope you continue to enjoy my mostly REAL food recipes, dorky sense of humor and nutrition geekdom. At the very least I hope I inspire you to eat a veggie, try Quinoa or learn what Spelt is. Bon A Petit!
By they way, want to ask me a question? Feel free! I’m pretty much an open book. Happy Eating!
10 blogs I love & adore!
I hope you all pass this award on to those you adore as well!