HERE IT IS!!!!, MY GIFT GUIDE
IT TOOK ALL EFFORTS TO STOP MYSELF!
Don’t think I won’t keep adding to this list!
HAVE FUN and I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING FOR :
THE FOODIE, WANNA BE CHEF, ALREADY COOKIN, FIT GURU, OR JUST LOVES TO EAT person in you life!
- Re-usable yet cute bags-$49.95
- Green Gifts for Everyone! (Check the site)
- Fresh Herb Garden-$14.95
- Recycled Glassware-I love the olive oil cruet-$38.00
- Eco-friendly slate coasters-$35 (I need them!)
FOR THE BAKER
- Merci Ribbon- $4.95 (Wrap up your baked goods with this pretty ribbon)
- Lace Serving Tray-$28
- Set of 4 Pie crust Shapers-$9.99 (on sale!)
- Recipe Cards (Anthropologie-$14)
- Measuring Cups from Anthropologie-$36(also good for the cook, or chef!)
FOOD INSPIRED- MIX AND MATCH:
- Dried White Figs-$26.60 (local store, artisanal treats from Gustiamo)
- Spicy Nuts-$11.98
- Fregola Sarda-$8.99(Spicier, chewier version of Israeli couscous)This online Manhattan based specialty store is a “candy store.”
- Blood Oranges–Certified Organic-$20 and up. IN SEASON!
- Special Spices–Food52 has a variety of gift ideas, this page is worth viewing. Buy a bunch for someone!
FOR THE WANNA BE COOK
- Daily Candy has already created a great COOKBOOK list
- Cooking Classes (see below)
- Gadgets Galore (SurLaTable)
- Gift Certificate to any of the following: William Sonoma, SurLaTable, ChefCentral
- Food Lovers Companion (Great Resource and a must have!)-$19.00
HELP SOMEONE GET HEALTHY
- Bento Box Lunch Box-$14 (Portion Control Assist)
- Gift Certificate or Membership to GYM! (READ this: know before you join article from TimeoutNY)
- Workout Clothes (Cute matching ones!)-LuLu Lemon, Puma, Nike,
- Gaiam-DVD’s (I’m lovin cardio bum yoga)
- Cooking Classes (Manhattan-Natural Gourmet Institute)-affordable!
- Fruit of the Month Club-$69 for 3 months (the light version +) (organic option)
FOR THE PERSON WHO’S ALREADY A FIT GURU
- SpaFinder (Why not a sports massage?)-$80-120
- Road Runners (Gift Certificate for the Runner in your life)
- Yogi Gifts (Gaiam)
- Nano or iTouch (TUNES!-prices range) OR Gift Certificate to iTunes
- LuLu Lemon workout clothes (Cute STUFF!)
- Polar Heart Rate Monitor-$174-prices range
JUST CAUSE IT’S PRETTY…TABLETOP
- Wire Fruit bowl-$42
- Broccoli Business Card holder -$24 (MoMa)
- Measuring Cups!-$36(good for the baker, or just cause!)
- Serving Up at your table (I Love Lotus, Monochrom Mosaic, and the Latte bowls!)
- Fruit Shaped kitchen Timer!!! I love it!
- Kikkerland Fruit Memo Pad!I have the apple. $4.95
RANDOM GOOD IDEAS…FOR THE FOODIE OR COOK
- Food Tees (This truly reflects on my “dorkiness”)- $20
- Magazine Subscription-Health, Women’s Health, VegetarianTimes (1 year, 14.95), CookingLight (1 year-$15.00), WholeLiving (1 year-$10), RealSimple (1 year-$23.00+free gift)
- Tea Stick Infuser-$24 (MoMa)
- Glass Tumblers (Nifty Colors!, but Pricey-$14 per glass)
- Smell like Pistachio’s? (Laura Mercier Body Lotions!-price ranges, $40+)
- YouBar -Create your OWN cereal, bar, or shake and NAME IT! -$38.70
- Support LOCAL! I’m lovin Foodzie (try the heirloom bean pack of 4-$30)
- Cuisinart Hand Stick Blender-29.95
PRETTY EXTRAVAGANT FOODIE GIFTS
- Cooking Retreat! (Prices range-ConciousGourmet)
- ITALY cooking tour! (Tuscan Women Cook)
- Global Knife Set-I use and LOVE! ~$600+
- French Culinary Institute-Gift Classes
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven (William Sonoma has some on sale)- (mine is turquoise!) $335
- Gadgets for the Man in your life-Men’s Health magazine
- North Face-fleeces, workout gear, really anything!
Still not sure what to buy? Check out my store on Amazon and peruse through all my favorite products.
ANYTHING YOU WOULD ADD TO THE GIFT LIST?!
SHARE YOUR IDEAS!!! COMMENT.