I love lists. They assist in getting the job, task, or just about anything DONE. I have been known to even bullet point or number my emails. Little type A? Listen, I find it very efficient and my reasoning is to leave the reader feeling that my message had great purpose. I think it’s wise to write with purpose (I’ll bet that’s some famous quote somewhere).
Today, I need a list. Why? Cause I feel a bit scatter brained and the Holiday is over and need to organize myself.
Let’s all share our lists. You have three choices, CHOOSE WISELY, HAVE FUN!
1) Five things you need to do and haven’t got around to doing THIS WEEK OR TODAY.
2) Five reasons you haven’t started a workout routine, signed up for a gym, or anything related to this subject.
3) Five things you want for Christmas or Hanukkah, why not? Let’s be a little selfish and hope there’s an elf (speaking of ELF, It’s my favorite holiday movie!) reading what you wrote.
MY SHAMELESS LIST:
Here’s my FIVE things I didn’t do today.
1) The mile high piled up laundry.
2) Clean the kitchen floor from the HOT MESS I made over the holiday weekend.
3) Worked out, now I”m gonna have to squeeze that in, however, I’ll multitask here (I”m a HUGE FAN of this-LEARN FROM ME!) I”ll run and listen to a nutrition lecture (NERD), then I’ll make something for dinner that is a one pot wonder, or has to bake for a while (i.e. lemon chicken, or fasolakia-but I really want asparagus soup…hmm), my plan will be to do a 30 minute or longer pilates video that always has my butt shaking.
4) Left my computer for more than 10 minutes?! Oh, that’s bad. Time to get the blood circulating.
5) Photographed those cranberries, it’s cloudy and rainy so not the ideal lighting for my cranberry photo shoot! Boo. No SEIZING the sunlight today!
READY, SET, SHARE!
Also, if you have certain GOALS you want to achieve, READ:
- SMART GOALS
- WEIGHT LOSS TIPS FOR THE HOLIDAYS-> HIP TIPS I, AND PART II
- HELP GETTING ORGANIZED! CHECK OUT THIS BLOG I STUMBLED UPON.
AND MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK FOR MORE
CAUSE I’M DISHING OUT MY
CLEVER HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS TOMORROW!!!
(It includes a huge list-like today’s, but bigger)